COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
When you visit our websites, our web servers temporarily store access data by default, i.e. the IP address of your access, the upload software (ActiveX, Flash, Java, etc.) used for the purpose of the order, the Session_ID to identify your connection session, as well as the date and time of your visit. This data will be deleted after the end of use, in accordance with statutory regulations. Beyond this, personal data is only stored if you voluntarily provide it to us, e.g. as part of a registration, an order and the associated order processing, a survey, a competition or an online application. You will be informed about the purpose of the data collection in the respective input and contact forms.
We use the data provided by you to process your order.
For the fulfillment of the contract we pass on your data to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, as far as this is necessary for the delivery of the ordered goods. For the processing of payments, we pass on the payment data required for this to the credit institution commissioned with the payment and, if applicable, to the payment service provider commissioned by us or to the payment service selected by you in the order process.
DATA TRANSMISSION VIA THE INTERNET
Sensitive data, such as login, password, address data, information about your payment methods, credit card data or account data for direct debit are only transmitted in encrypted connections (HTTPS / SSL) and stored on secure servers. The electronic payment process is handled by Computop.
Note on data transfer to third-party countries To ensure the high reachability of our customer service we are supported by service providers outside the area of application of the EU GDPR. We have established contracts on the basis of EU standard contractual terms with the service providers and regularly ensure that our strict data protection requirements are fully complied with.
USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA AND THEIR PURPOSE
We use the information you provide to fulfill and process your order. Your data will be used in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations solely for the purpose associated with the respective collection and to safeguard our own legitimate business interests, in particular, the technical administration of the websites. We will only use this data for product-related surveys and marketing purposes if you have given us your prior consent.
In order to process payments, we pass on the payment data required for this to the bank commissioned with the payment. If applicable we also pass on the payment data to the payment service provider commissioned by us or to the payment service selected by you in the order process.
Personal data will only be transferred to government agencies within the framework of mandatory legal provisions. Your data will not be disclosed to private third parties without your express consent. Our employees are obliged by us to maintain confidentiality and to comply with the relevant data protection regulations.
E-MAIL: COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
When registering for the newsletter, your e-mail address will be used for our own advertising purposes. You can unsubscribe at any time and without giving reasons. Within the scope of displaying the newsletter and calling up individual links from the newsletter, information is automatically collected and evaluated which helps artboxONE to continuously improve your shopping experience and to design it individually and relevant for you. The user-related evaluation and profile creation access information such as confirmations of receipt and reading of e-mails clicks on links within an e-mail, date and time of the visit on the homepage as well as products viewed by you. artboxONE uses this information exclusively in pseudonymised form. By evaluating this data, artboxONE aims to make advertising more useful and interesting for you. If you wish to object to the collection of the above data, please send your objection to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRODUCT RECOMMENDATION BY E-MAIL
Regardless of your subscription to the newsletter, after purchasing an artboxONE product, you will receive product recommendations for similar products by e-mail. We comply strictly with the legal requirements. Of course, you have the possibility to object to our product recommendations at any time and without giving any reasons. This will happen without incurring any costs other than the transmission costs according to the basic tariffs. Please address your objection to email@example.com or alternatively use the unsubscribe link in our e-mails.
In order to make your visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your mobile device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your terminal and enable us or our partner companies to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). Processing is carried out on the basis of article 6 paragraph 1 letter f of the EU GDPR. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and individually exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general. If cookies are not accepted, their functionality may be restricted.
COLLECTION OF ANONYMOUS USER DATA
We work with third parties (e.g. Affiliate Network Affili.net) to offer affiliate programs and to log advertising successes at artboxONE. These third parties only receive anonymized data that is not linked to identifiable persons, e.g. the total value of an order.
We use so-called tracking pixels (small graphics) on our pages to learn more about the behaviour of our customers on our website so that we can constantly optimize our website for you. When a page is opened, the pixel-code is loaded from a server on the Internet and registered with us using your IP address and, if applicable, your cookie ID. This information will not be passed on to third parties. You can use tools such as webwasher, bugnosys or AdBlock to prevent tracking pixels on our pages.
You can object to the collection and storage of data for the purpose of web analysis at any time with effect for the future by clicking the following link:
artboxONE's apps use the analysis technology adjust.io der adeven GmbH ("adeven"). Adeven uses IP and Mac addresses of the users for the analysis, which, however, are only used anonymously. It is not possible to draw any conclusions about a natural person. This information is used for advertisements aimed at target groups. By using the apps, you agree to the processing of the data collected in an anonymous form as described above and for the aforementioned purpose. You can object to the collection and storage of data at any time with effect for the future by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org Alternatively, tracking can be deactivated in the app settings.
CONVERSION MEASUREMENT WITH THE VISITOR ACTION PIXEL FROM FACEBOOK
With your consent, we use the "visitor action pixel" of Facebook Inc, 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook") within our Internet presence. It allows us to track the actions of users who have seen or clicked on a Facebook ad. This enables us to measure the effectiveness of Facebook ads for statistical and market research purposes. The data collected in this way is anonymous to us, i.e. we do not see the personal data of individual users. However, this data is stored and processed by Facebook, about which we inform you now according to our level of knowledge. Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account and also use it for its own promotional purposes, in accordance with Facebook's Data Usage Policy https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/. You can allow Facebook and its partners to display ads on and outside of Facebook. A cookie may also be stored on your computer for these purposes. This consent may only be given by users older than 13 years old. If you are younger, we kindly ask you to consult your legal guardian.
artboxONE uses extensive technical and operational security precautions to protect your personal data managed by us against misuse, accidental or intentional manipulation or against access by unauthorised persons. Our security procedures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (EU GDPR) grants you certain rights when it comes to the processing of your data:
- Right of access (Article 15 EU GDPR): You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data are being processed, and, where that is the case, to access the personal data and the information listed in article 15 EU GDPR.
- Right to rectification and right to erasure (?right to be forgotten?) (Article 16 and 17 EU GDPR): You have the right to obtain the rectification of inaccurate personal data. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, you also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed. You further have the right to obtain the erasure of personal data, where one of the grounds apply, which are listed in article 17 EU GDPR, e.g., if the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 EU GDPR): You have the right to obtain a restriction of processing where one of the grounds apply, which are listed in article 18 EU GDPR, e.g., if you contest the accuracy of the personal data, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data.
- Right to data portability (Article 20 EU GDPR): You have the right to receive your provided personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit those data without hindrance. This is the case, if one of the grounds apply, which are listed in article 20 EU GDPR in detail.
- Right to object (Article 21 EU GDPR): You have the right to object, on grounds relating to his or her particular situation, at any time to processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on point (e) or (f) of Article 6(1), including profiling based on those provisions. We shall no longer process the personal data unless we demonstrates compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority (Article 77 EU GDPR): You have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of his or her habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if the data subject considers that the processing of personal data relating to him or her infringes this Regulation.
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
If you have any questions about data protection at artboxONE, please contact our data protection officer:
Diginet GmbH & Co. KG
02236 / 886-0
24th of May 2018